Share this post
1) Section off your bangs into a deep V parting
2) Take diagonal sections starting at the hairline moving to the top of the triangle section
3) Curl each section starting from the base of the section and wrapping the hair around the iron
4) After all the sections are curled use a wide tooth comb to comb the hair together
5) Spray a dry texture spray or a dry hairspray from underneath while lifting your hair up to give it texture and movement
& WAH-LAH there you have it Wavy Side Bangs with a little Vintage Flare. Hope you love it as much as we do! These tips should give your Valentine’s Day a little bit more style.
Post your pictures and tag us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @hairshowedoit
Much Love~ Hairs How We Do It
No comment posted yet.
← 30 DAY BRAID CHALLENGE
Valentines Day Hair- Side Braid Bun →